Thursday, April 7, 2011

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Today I woke up feeling pretty good for the first time in two weeks.  I can breathe through my nose (and I've only had to blow it a couple of times), no spells of dizzy-ness and nausea (as of 1pm), and I was able to feed Kerriann a good breakfast and lunch and take her to a make-up session at My Gym in between.  We even saw one of our friends and her son that also live in Bulle Rock which was nice.  We were able to exchange information so hopefully we'll be setting up play dates soon!



I'm going to attribute how good I'm feeling to the chiropractor appointment I had last night.  Man, did it ever help!  I was a little nervous because my dad is a chiropractor and I'm used to his style. This was my first time seeing someone else, but it went well and I'm glad I now have this guy on backup for emergencies.  He even gave me a discount which was great since our insurance doesn't cover it.  I guess chiropractors take care of each other's families. :)



I'm especially excited that I'm feeling better because it looks like the weather is going to be gorgeous this weekend.  60's on Saturday and 75 on Sunday!  I'm going to take some time today to find a new place in Maryland that we can explore.  Anyone have any ideas?  I'm thinking Annapolis, but I'm always up for suggestions!

By the way... I'm already calling that Kerriann is going to be quite the ballerina in a couple of years!  She always has her legs crossed or in some pretty little pose.  Here she is zoning out to Mickey Mouse, but look at those feet!  How cute!  She also does this sitting in her booster chair during meals.




OH, OH, OH!  And how could I forget to mention this... we got back around 400 of our wedding proofs yesterday.  These photos are just from after the ceremony through the end of the reception and Halloween party, but hopefully we will have the rest of them back within the week!  We're also still waiting on our proofs from our second photographer, but we have no clue how long those will take.  If you'd like to see our online proof gallery, let me know!

4 comments:

  1. LOVED the wedding pictures! They are all sooo great! It was such a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! I'm so glad that you, Evan, and Logan were able to be a part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so stinkin' cute! I have a question: the picture of her coloring is precious. Is she laying on a really big sheet of paper?? Trying to get ideas for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she is! But I have no clue where to tell you to buy it. It's a big pad of paper, but my husband's aunt gave it to us. I think she had it from when she was teaching. You might check a teacher's supply type store. Hope you can find one, my daughter LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete