Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Weekend-Saturday

I'm finally going to share some Easter photos with you!  You'll notice my photos don't have the watermark right now because the trial software I was using has expired.  I'm still debating which version to actually buy (Lightroom or Elements... anyone have a vote?), so as soon as I make up my mind it will be back.

This first batch of photos is from Saturday afternoon and evening.  We drove down to Kevin's aunt and uncles house so that we could be there on Easter morning.  Kerriann just loves their entire family so we knew she would have a great time.  Julie found all of her kid's old Disney stuffed animals and Kerriann was in heaven playing with them.  She set up camp on the stairs with them and didn't want to do anything else.



She kept saying she wanted to go "Night night on Goofy" and saying that Goofy was her pillow.  She was also asking for Donald over and over again all weekend but we couldn't find their Donald stuffed animal!



We finally got Kerriann to leave the stairs and head outside with us.  Of course, we had to bribe her by saying that Minnie could come outside too.  Kevin and his cousin Meggie were practicing lacrosse so we brought out a stick (is that what they're called?) for Kerriann too.



She had so much fun running around the yard and pulling a ball around in it.  She wouldn't put Minnie down the entire time.  She had to have all three things at all times. It was so cute!



The rest of the evening was spent eating and visiting with family members.  Kevin's brother, Sean, joined us for a few hours and Julie's other daughter, Marisa, made it home from college too.  We had a great time and we're so glad that we were able to go down early!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! I work at a Disney Store so I love seeing plush make someone's day ;) (I also am ashamed to admit that I have a HUGE bag of plush just for me in my front closet....and no, my children will NEVER be able to touch them hahahahaha) And your daughter is stinkin adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute day! I love all the plushes - so adorable! I used to have this beanie baby that was the same thing for me :D She is SO adorable - I love how she played lacrosse as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so very cute! So needless to say she loves her Disney!! Our youngest daughter loves her turtle she has from Nemo! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete