Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kerriann

It just wouldn't be a blog update without some facts about Kerriann. I'm not the only one who has been busy the past few months.


For lack of time, I'm going to keep it brief. What is Kerriann into these days? Besides cupcakes?


Princesses, princesses, and more princesses. Dressing up. Hosting tea parties. You know, the typical girly stuff? I know Kevin is so anxious to get home and attempt to reverse this and turn her into a full blown tom boy. I think he's better off waiting for our next child... we are in full blown party planning mode right now and will celebrate the big three with a princess themed party a month from tomorrow.


Can you believe that Kerriann will be three in a few weeks? Yesterday she started the transition to the older preschool class at her school. It's crazy to me that she will be in a classroom with kids close to four years old, but I know she is ready. She is wildly intelligent, which you can tell if you've spent more than 5 seconds with her.


Just last week Kerriann made the transition to a big girl bed, and she was just in time. Our new apartment is fully furnished and houses a queen bed in the guest room, so that has become her temporary "big girl princess bed." I hope it's not too hard on her transitioning into a twin once we move!


I'm sure there is so much more that I'm leaving out, but when you see her every day it's hard to think of what is new. Everyone at Kerriann's school loves her and I hear daily that she is the most well behaved child they have. I feel lucky that I have been blessed with such a beautiful and smart little girl and sometimes wonder how she turned out so perfect.


We are both looking forward to having Kevin home sometime in August so that our family can finally be complete again!

No comments:

Post a Comment