Friday, January 28, 2011

Foto Friday

Today, FRIDAY January 28 is going to my first Friday participating in the "Foto Friday" event that I discovered on another military wife's blog.  Click HERE if you are interested in participating yourself, or if you are curious to find out more about what I'm actually doing.




Each week will have a theme, and this week's theme is Reflections.  Usually, I'll pick a photo from the past week, but since I didn't have time to prepare, I'm going to share one from the past.  This one happens to be one of my favorite photos of Kerriann.  It was hard to choose just one Reflections photo from this day because we have SO many adorable ones of her looking at herself in this mirror.

9 comments:

  1. Hey! I found your blog via Foto Friday- I think we both posted photos of our kid reflected in the mirror at the same time! Great minds think alike. Your baby is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment, Abi! I just checked out yours, your son is such a cutie too! Babies seem to love admiring their reflections! My daughter was around 8 months old at the time and is now almost 18 months. I need to put her in front of a mirror again and see what she does now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you join us- this shot is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm glad to have found you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable baby girl. Love your reflections shot :)

    Amber
    http://learningdigitalphotographyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!!
    I just wanted to drop in and say hello :) and also to pass on a little project that you might be interested in!!

    It's called the photo swap. My friend Kendra started it a few months ago and it has just been a blast to do!

    Come check it out! I think being a photography lover, you will really enjoy it:

    http://a-grimm-tale.blogspot.com/2010/12/photo-swap-idea.html

    Here's how far the swap has come:

    http://a-grimm-tale.blogspot.com/search/label/photo%20swap

    Hope you will come play with us :)

    -Sam
    http://samjaleigh.blogspot.com/

    Our emails:
    kendra.e.grimm@gmail.com (creator)
    sam.j.lorton@gmail.com (participant)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from the week long blog hop! :) Hope you'll follow back!

    Lyric
    www.fwmomtalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I’m from Edge of Escape . I’m following the week long blog hop that you linked to. I am quite interested by your unique blog. Very cool. Please stop by my blog, I’d love to have you follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your blog a lot! Dropping by from FTLOB and I have to say that your little one is so cute. I'll be back to follow more!

    ReplyDelete