Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christiane

While home in WV to celebrate Christmas, I was able to persuade my younger sister, Christiane, to be my model for an afternoon.  I have lots of practice taking photos of a toddler on the move, but I really wanted to practice with my camera on someone who would actually agree to hold still!  

She was a great sport even though it was freezing, and in my opinion she looks gorgeous in every single photo!  My mom always joked growing up that she could be a model because of her height, but until this day I was unsure.  Now I really see how great she is in front of the camera ;).  I took many more, but I'll share a few of the ones that she picked as HER favorites :).

 These first few were taken at Sutton Lake....


 The rest were taken in our yard at home...




Thanks again for humoring me, Christiane!

No comments:

Post a Comment