Friday, April 8, 2011

I Spoke Too Soon

My poor baby girl woke up with a cough and symptoms of what looks like ANOTHER cold.  We just cannot win!  I'm both sad and mad.  Sad because I hate to see her suffer, and mad because I'm pretty sure this is the second time that she's caught something at the library's story time.  We have only been twice now, and both times we've been sick within a couple of days of going.  I'm not going to be taking her back for awhile.  Just not worth the risk until it's warmer and there aren't so many illnesses going around.

Here's a picture I took of her last week after a middle of the day bath (hence the wet hair)... I can't remember what she was doing... I think it was right after she was saying "take it off" in regards to the hair bow she was wearing... but I think she looks like such a little doll in it.  Hopefully this cold will be a quick one and she'll be back to her normal self again in no time.


Happy Friday Everyone!


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your little girl is sick. it's so hard when our little ones are sick and there is nothing we can do but wait it out.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she's feeling better soon. Love her curls. I can't get my gal to wear hair accessories at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a beauty! hope she starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all of the compliments and well wishes for Kerriann! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear she's not well. Hope she gets better soon. She's like my daughter who keeps getting sick. Seems like my one daughter has been sick since Feb. We need the weather to get better and kill off some of these colds & flu's going around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! New follower from wandering weekends. My son just got over a but that started wednesday and ended yesterday where he was vomiting and running a fever. Sickness just sucks especially when it affects our little angels. Hope she feels better soon!

    Would love for you to stop by my blog sometime.

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your daughter. There is nothing I can do with my two oldest bringing home all sorts of germs from school and of couse they are older and more immune so the baby is the only one who gets sick...I'm more laid back now, not that it makes it easier, I rather be sick than her. Love your pictures!
    P.s Visiting from the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm visiting from "Comment Love Sunday." Sorry to hear your daughter is sick. Your pictures are beautiful.

    I was a military spouse too - my husband is no longer in the military but I loved those days. =) Thank your husband for his service! And you for standing by him!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is such a cutie pie!! I'm sorry to hear about her cold. My son JUST got over a viral respiratory infection this weekend.
    I hear you, every time we go to Mommy & Baby Bootcamp at the gym he seems to come down with something. Ugh!! It's soo frustrating.

    (stopped by from FTLOB and had to follow)
    Lala
    http://esmerlala30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little one is GORGEOUS! I wish we could keep them small (and healthy) all the time...

    Newly following through the FTLOB comment hop. And so you know, I love your new running shoes! They're NOT too flashy, either. Just feminine.

    Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete