Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturday Shopping

This has probably been the most uneventful weekend we've had in awhile!  We have really just been laying low and trying to work on a few small projects around the house.

Yesterday was pretty dreary, so we spent the first half of the day in Bel Air and White Marsh doing some shopping.  I was in desperate need of new running shoes (like honestly, haven't bought new ones since middle or high school, as embarrassed as I am to admit that) so I used a store credit at Charm City Running.  I ended up with these bad boys:


It was hard for me to choose the color, but I ended up going with the pink and black version, rather than black and blue or gray and blue.  Those colors just aren't my style, although I'm worried the ones I picked are a little flashy.  I don't know what it is, but I just hate the look of tennis shoes and the feeling of wearing closed shoes, and that's part of why I have put off this purchase for so long.  My feet like to feel free!  But I decided I just had to go in and pick something so I picked the lightest and most form fitting minimalist running shoe that they carried in a narrow.  That's another reason why I hate shoe shopping-I always have to limit myself to shoes that run narrow!

After I finally had my running shoes, we set off for White Marsh to cross a few more items off our to-do list.  Kerriann really needed a few more outfits, and I also needed a pair of spring shoes.  We found the cutest outfits for Kerriann, and I found the cutest shoes at Aldo:


I had the hardest time picking, because unlike tennis shoes, I love ALL of the shoes in Aldo.  I would much rather buy cute flats than tennis shoes any day!

The last item of business we had was stopping by Ritz Camera to see what the deal is with the dust and dirt that has been showing up on my photos lately.  After the nice salesman inspected my camera, I was given some bad news.  In order to get rid of the dust and dirt, I'll have to send my camera off to be cleaned professionally which could take 2-3 WEEKS!  How am I ever going to survive without my precious baby for so long?  Of course we still have our trusty Canon G9 to hold me over, but it just won't be the same.  Sigh.  I'm at least waiting until after Easter to send her away!

We spent the remainder of the evening hanging out at home.  Kevin and I were both pretty bored at times, though Kerriann seemed really entertained by her toys.  We both wish we had friends here... we need to work on that!

Hope everyone else had a great Saturday with their families!





1 comment:

  1. I like those tennis shoes. They are very fun. :) Much better than regular old tennis shoes.

    I am visiting from Say Hi Sunday. I hope you have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete