Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hide and Seek with KA

I've been meaning to share this for a couple of weeks now.  One evening we were playing hide and seek with Kerriann.  She loves hiding behind the living room curtains and saying "Where's Kerriann, where is she?"


After Mommy and Daddy were sufficiently worn out on hide and seek, we noticed that Kerriann was hiding her dolls and toys behind the curtain and saying "Where is Dolly, where is she?"


She is just so smart and picks up on everything these days!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. she couldn't have her babies missing out on the fun. Stopping by from FTLOB : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute it that?! I love the sweet things that kids do!

    I'm new to your blog! I found you through FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well!

    Simply Kate

    ReplyDelete