Friday, July 8, 2011

Momma In Focus Friday



This week's Momma In Focus theme is:  Patriotic.  I wish I had some really cute shots of Kerriann modeling her 4th of July outfit, but that is just not the case.  The above photo is from when we were searching for locations for Kerriann's birthday party over the weekend.  She was not in the mood to pose with me, apparently, though I didn't notice she was holding her hand out like that until I put this on the computer hahah!  I hope one day she will enjoy posing with me!


One Day At A Time


Next week's theme is orange so I'm going to have to get creative!  Any ideas?

8 comments:

  1. This photo is adorable--I love how she's so emphatic about telling you no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo. I love your shirt. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she has a BIG personality for someone's who's not even 2 yet! ;)

    Thanks Sarah! It was a real Wal-Mart find a couple of years ago... I LOVE it and it's perfect for wearing around the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your shirt too!! I think this is a perfect shot for patriotic and just makes me happy whenever a momma gets in the pics with her kiddos. Your little gal is darling!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet photo!!! She is so adorable and I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two look FANTASTIC! What a cute shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... I love these photos. Cute top as well!

    I'm your newest follower from Coffee Talk Blog Hop!

    Also, I wanted to tell you personally that I have a site that allows women to engage and really connect with each other. You won't find the same unpromising atmosphere that you normally do elsewhere. Our site allows you to gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see), INCREASE YOUR TRAFFIC, and have a chance to connect with some great women. The traffic we generate for our members is usually VERY good considering we're a fairly new site. In just 3 weeks after our relaunch, we've accumulated over 10,500 posts! Please come take a look and I guarantee you will be impressed with the results.

    Hope to see you there!

    Sincerely,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete