Friday, July 1, 2011

Visit from Grandma

Last week I was lucky enough to have my mom in town to visit while Kevin was away in Alabama for training (at Ft. Rucker... where we used to live!).  Kerriann and I survived two nights alone, from Sunday to Tuesday, and then picked my mom up on Tuesday at the Philadelphia airport.  After picking her up we stopped at the Christiana Mall in Delaware to grab some lunch and check the place out since everyone says it's so nice.  We had a great time browsing the stores all afternoon.

We spent most of Wednesday running errands and doing some things around town.  We picked up my rings from their first professional cleaning at the Harford Mall, and then ate dinner at the Bonefish Grill.  It was SO GOOD.  Wow!  We both loved our meals and I will definitely be taking Kevin back in the near future.  After dinner we took Kerriann to My Gym so she could get a little exercise in.  It was fun for my mom to see where we go every week, too, and she got some really cute pictures!  This one is from dinner.


On Thursday we headed back to the Christiana Mall so my mom could meet up with her former college roommate and sorority sister, Linda.  They spent the first couple of hours having lunch and catching up while Kerriann and I walked around the mall.  Then we all got together and chatted for awhile.  It was so funny to see them together!  I'm so glad they were able to meet up while my mom was in town.  Here they are with Kerriann.


More to come soon on my mom's visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment