Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kerriann needs your help!

Most of our friends and family (and blog readers) have either seen my posts about My Gym on here, or have heard me talk about it.  Going to My Gym is one of Kerriann's favorite activities and I'm so thankful that we have one about 20 minutes from our condo.


Our local My Gym is currently holding a photo contest and I'd really appreciate your support in helping us win!  The winner gets two free months at My Gym (a $150 value) which would be a HUGE help to us financially.  Second place gets one free month ($75 value), and third place gets two weeks free.

Kerriann told me that all she wants for her second birthday from all my readers is to win this contest!  So please, visit THIS LINK, click "Like" at the top of the page to like My Gym Bel Air on Facebook, and then "Like" my photo of Kerriann on their wall (she's wearing the pink top, white shorts, and Daddy's boots).

Thank you so much in advance for your support!  Currently the top photo has 39 likes so that's the number to beat!

1 comment: