Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Playdates with Courtney and Logan

While we were home we were lucky enough to get together with my friend Courtney and her son Logan twice!


Our first play date took place at the Gassaway park.  This spot definitely brought back a lot of memories for me, because it was the park I played on in elementary school.  Of course the park has been completely redone and updated since then, but it still was kind of weird to be back there with Kerriann and Logan!


Kerriann even wore her new Elmo shirt for Logan, since he is a big Elmo fan too!




They were so funny together and even hugged goodbye when we were done playing.


For our second play date we met up at the beach area of Sutton Lake, Bee Run.


The kids loved playing in the sand and water, and we even ran into a couple of old friends which was nice!


It was funny being back at Bee Run because Courtney and I used to spend a lot of time laying out there in our high school days.  I also used to go to Bee Run with my family when I was younger.  We had a great time and I can't wait to get together with Courtney and Logan again when they move closer to DC this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment