Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kittens!

While we were home we were able to meet the newest additions to the Lohr family! 


For the past few months, a stray cat has been visiting my dad at the farm.  At first I know he didn't want to take this cat on, but over time she grew on him so he started feeding her and nursing her back to health.  She was extremely skinny and in bad condition, but he could tell that she was previously someone's pet.  


My dad had no clue that she was pregnant when he took her on, until he heard kittens meowing in his barn one day!


So imagine his surprise when last Monday she brought down EIGHT kittens from the barn loft!


These kittens are so cute and playful and just want to be around people!  There are four white, three black, and one gray/black/white combo.


It was impossible to get all of the kittens in a picture together, but here's the best I could do!


So if you or anyone you know could possibly take on one of these beautiful kittens, please let me know! They are around 4-5 weeks old right now.  They are all so sweet, but there is no way that my dad can keep all 9 cats!  

No comments:

Post a Comment