Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shutter Love Tuesday Winner!

So I have a million other things I SHOULD be doing right now besides blogging, but I have a small announcement to make.  I know this might not be nearly as exciting to anyone else as it is to me, but I want to share it anyways.  You might have noticed over the past few months that I've been entering into "photo challenges" or whatever you would like to call them.  I don't have a lot of time to enter these, but sometimes I see a theme and think of a specific photo and can't help but enter.  Anyways, for the first time one of my photos was chosen as a winner!





Click HERE if you'd like to see the proof, and check out the other winners!  My photo was chosen as #8, which I think is pretty cool considering 8 is my lucky number (and Kevin's)!  I'd love to participate in this week's challenge, but the theme is "Just for Kids" and I don't think KA is quite old enough to participate yet, as much as she loves to pretend to take photos just like Mommy and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment