Friday, July 8, 2011

Kerriann is 23 months (video)

On Sunday Kerriann turned 23 MONTHS!  This is the last "monthly update" that I will probably ever make.  Once you hit 24 months, you have to actually start counting years and half years. :(  I can't believe we are almost at that point!  A little less than one month and we will have a two year old.  It's sad, but at the same time I am really loving the stage she is in now (for the most part).


I'm going to include a video of Kerriann from a few days ago.  She has recently discovered this video on YouTube called "Elmo's Got the Moves" and she is obsessed with it.  It's really short and she asks to watch it over and over again.  When we turn it on her eyes light up and she starts dancing around the room.  This video isn't even her best dancing to it, but you know it's hard to get her to cooperate once the video camera is on (aka my old camera so sorry for the bad quality).  So click the link below to watch the video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAOCg6ahjmI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

If you want to read what she was doing last month at 22 months, click this link.  I don't want to retype everything so I am just going to include a few new things in this post.

She has started using "I" and "My" example:  "I want to wear this," "My shoes"

Some of Kerriann's favorite activities are:
Going to the beach
Swimming at the pool
Coloring
My Gym class

She is learning more of her colors and can sometimes name blue, pink, purple, yellow, red, blue, and orange.

She loves nail polish and points out when other women are wearing it.  She also likes to name the color they are wearing!

Some of her current favorite foods are:
Bananas
Cheese sticks
Goldfish crackers
Veggie sticks
Cookies (who started giving her these?  she keeps asking for them!)
Peaches
Strawberries


I have officially started planning Kerriann's 2nd birthday bash!  I'm trying not to go overboard, but it's SO HARD!  The party will take place on August 6th at a park close by.  Cross your fingers for a warm (but not hot) and sunny Saturday.  I'm hoping to get the invitations made and sent out in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment