Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Busy Weekend

We have been busy busy as usual the past few days.  I feel like I have been under the weather for the majority of the past month, and I hate to go on and on about it, but really, I'm ready to feel HEALTHY.

Thursday evening (post-My Gym) I finally went to the doctor because my ears felt weird and my throat was also feeling tight, or just not normal.  I also had a slight fever and my "cold" wasn't getting that much better after a solid week so I thought it was best.  I'm glad I went in, because turns out I have a sinus infection... my very first one!  So I've been on an antibiotic since then.  I'm on day 4 now and feeling a little better, but still not back to normal.  Luckily I haven't really felt feverish so I've been fine completely day to day tasks and all, I just haven't had much of an appetite (which is not good after already losing so much weight while I had food poisoning) and I'm tired of blowing my nose and feeling whatever that feeling is in my throat/ears.  But enough, pity party over!


Despite my sinus infection, we had a pretty great weekend.  Kevin's friend Sara stopped by on Friday afternoon so we gave her the grand tour of our condo and then had lunch at MacGregor's in Havre de Grace.  This was our first time at the restaurant as well, and we really loved it.  Great seafood and a beautiful water view from their dining room.  We will definitely be going back!


In the evening, we met up with a few of Kevin's coworkers in downtown Baltimore for sushi at Chuis Sushi.  Not to be a negative Nancy again, but this sushi was NOTHING compared to the sushi from the place we used to frequent in Alabama.  I'm not sure if it was because my taste buds were a little off due to the cold or what, but I was not impressed.  It was a late night for Kerriann, but she did really well until we hit her bedtime at 9pm!




We spent the majority of Saturday at home relaxing (I was beat after our busy Friday!).  After Kerriann's nap we did venture down to Bel Air for a little running shoe shopping.  Of course Kevin found awesome shoes that he loved and that fit perfectly, I on the other hand, was not so lucky.  I'd planned to get the women's version of the shoe he picked (New Balance Minimus), but they ran pretty wide and my feet were just too narrow for them. :(  I was disappointed because I really want an extremely lightweight running shoe so I can start working out again.  Oh well, the hunt for my perfect shoe continues!

(Pictures above were taken in front of a random church in Bel Air, I made Kevin stop because I thought it was so pretty!  Sunset picture is from our balcony on Saturday, and below is a post-bathtime picture from Saturday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment