Saturday, January 22, 2011

Buckroe Beach

After a quick trip back to the hotel for lunch and a nap, Kerriann and I set back out to explore Buckroe Beach which was right in Hampton, VA.  
It was FREEZING along the water, but I really wanted to check it out because I heard that there was a nice playground and I knew Kerriann would have fun running around. 
  Sadly, there was no playground, but Kerriann still enjoyed getting out on the sidewalk.  


She also loved watching this little girl and her puppy chase the birds...

Of course, I had to stop the people watching for a few minutes to try to get her to sit still for a few touristy pictures with the beach in the background...

Oh and we can't forget the little lighthouse...
After a few photo ops it was just too cold to stay on the beach any longer... Kerriann didn't agree with me and fought the whole way back to the car... but once we were all buckled in we were off to our next sightseeing destination!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are all so beautiful! I can tell you're really getting into the whole photography things! Great!

    ReplyDelete