Thursday, January 20, 2011

Virginia Mini Vacay

This past weekend, Kerriann and I tagged along while Kevin attended a military hiring conference in Hampton, VA.  As the date approached, I started asking around to find activities in the area to keep us busy during the days.  I was so happy to hear that it was only a 30 minute drive to Williamsburg and many other historical sites!  I have never really explored this area, but have always wanted to, so I did my research in order to pack in as much exploration as possible during our short stay.  I'll share more of exactly what we did in future posts... but Kerriann and I really had a great time getting out of the house!  Here is a picture from Saturday night... we were on our way to dinner and crossing over the James River as the sun set.  It was so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment