Friday, January 14, 2011

Jean and Aubrey's 60th

So from here on out the next few posts are going to be very out of order... but I still don't have pictures for a lot of them so I'm going to work with what I have!

On January 7 we celebrated Jean and Aubrey's 60th Wedding Anniversary!  For my family, Jean and Aubrey are Patty's husband's parents.  They are the sweetest couple and we love them like our own grandparents!  They live in the area, so we were able to get together with the rest of the family to celebrate.  

We shared a delicious dinner with the happy couple at Legal Seafoods and everyone really enjoyed it.  Seeing how happy they after 60 years of marriage is very encouraging, and really makes me excited to spend the next 60 years with Kevin... we got married at the same age as Jean and Aubrey so it is crazy to think of us celebrating like that in 59 years!

Happy Anniversary Jean and Aubrey!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment