Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 365

For 2011 I've been coming up with new years resolutions as I go!  I didn't really think about what I wanted to do ahead of time, so I've just been adding as I think of them.  Up until today, I had:

1.  Cut out as many processed foods as possible
2.  Spend less time using electronics (computer, phone, tv, etc)
3.  Work out on a regular basis, whether that means going to the gym or just for a walk
4.  Stay more relaxed by taking deep breaths whenever a situation stresses me out
5.  Pick my battles with my toddler who suddenly loves the word "No!"
6.  Ok... that's all I can really think of for now... but those were the main ones... until today! 

My friend and fellow blogger, Pam, has inspired me to try out a new, more creative resolution called Project 365.  If you Google it or click on this link http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/ it will give you a better idea of what I'm doing.  The short explanation is taking at least one photo every day for a year, and writing about it.  I've decided to start a blog and update it at least weekly, with a photo taken each day and a short description at the very minimum.  This idea just caught my eye, so I don't have a specific theme or plan so far, but I'm sure I'll think of something as I go!  I've officially claimed the site http://adrianes365.blogspot.com/ so book mark it now and watch for my updates!  If you want to join in and do your own Project 365, let me know so I can follow you... I'd love to see what others come up with!

Watch for my first "Project 365" post sometime in the next week! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!! I made a blog post!! Cant wait to stalk another blog of yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete