Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

My poor, sad, neglected blog. It has been so long since I last posted on you. But I promise, I can explain. Since my last post in April, so much has changed in my life.

I walked at graduation in May.


I interned in the communications office for the City of Morgantown (where I took many photos around town!).


I started my own portrait photography business, Herlihy Photography.


We visited Grammy and Papa in New York.


We moved from our townhouse on Palisades Drive to a temporary apartment across town.

What else? I've been taking online courses full time to graduate in August. I've also been working 12 hours a week as a wedding maitre d' at Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa. I started shooting with another photographer and his studio doing wedding photography. It has been a great opportunity so far and I'm just getting started. I can't wait to dive further into it!

At the end of the day, I barely have time to take a breath, but this craziness has been just what I needed to survive the past year.

Even still, I can't tell you how excited I am to welcome Kevin home and {hopefully} slow down and really enjoy life for a change.

I'm also hoping that I'll have more time to blog. I've really missed writing and sharing photos of our family. I have been posting on the Herlihy Photography Blog but I try to keep it pretty professional over there. Either way, if you haven't checked it out yet, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment