Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Checking In

Just checking in to say that I'm alive!  We had a great trip to visit my Grandma in Florida, with the exception of me (and most of her building) catching either a horrible stomach bug or getting food poisoning.  They're still not sure exactly what it was, but either way it's been NO FUN.  Especially on top of getting barely any sleep in FL and then doing the entire 15 hour drive in one day on Sunday.  Thankfully, Kerriann and my dad have been ok so far, so I'm hoping that they've somehow escaped this torture.  I haven't eaten in over 48 hours now and I am still feeling pretty miserable. :(  I'm really looking forward to getting back to normal and catching up with everyone in the next few days.  Hope everyone else is doing well!

And I know I'm a day late on this... but I have been participating in Mingle Monday from the couch these past few days as I haven't been able to leave the bed I made there more than few times!

Mingle 240
And

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back!..and boo for getting sick! Too bad we couldn't meet up this time!
    I hope I can see you girls very soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete