Monday, March 7, 2011

Home Again

Kerriann and I are home again, as in my home in WV!  Our trip on Saturday went pretty smoothly with no real problems to report.  We made a few stops on the way, including one to visit my friend Kat (family members will remember her as one of my lovely bridesmaids!).  Kerriann loved the opportunity to get out of the car and stretch after a long five hours, and it was great to spend time with her since we don't see her very often! 


We arrived in WV around 7pm and visited with my family, including Christiane who was home for the weekend.  On Sunday we went out for a nice breakfast with my dad at a diner in Gassaway.  Every time we go there I get such a kick out of the decor.  It's decorated in some sort of western, cowboy theme that is just hilarious.  I try to take pictures when the employees aren't present... here's one of my favorites...


And that's about all of the excitement that the weekend had in store for me in Gassaway.  I did also attend a baby shower on Sunday which I'll go into more detail about in a future post!  Oh, and there was also the random snow storm yesterday but luckily the snow only stuck on the grass and not the roads.  I'll post more about that soon too. I apologize in advance for lack of pictures for the next few weeks, but my computer here is just too slow to mess with them.  I'll make up for it at the end of the month when we're back in Havre de Grace!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Mingle Monday - love the picture of the little girl - her expression is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! That's my beautiful daughter Kerriann.

    ReplyDelete