Friday, March 25, 2011

Updates and My Project 365 Link

So I know I have been slacking on the blogging front the past few days!  I have really been trying to take advantage of my time with Kevin and Kerriann.

On Wednesday Kerriann and I went to story time at the Havre de Grace library and then in the evening we had dinner with a co-worker of Kevin's and his wife in White Marsh (close to Baltimore).  It was really great to get out of the house and have some adult conversation.  Kerriann was a little angel during dinner even though we were there until almost 9pm! We couldn't believe how well behaved she was.

Yesterday we planned to take Kerriann to the children's museum in Baltimore, Port Discovery, but ended up getting majorly sidetracked.  Kevin ended up having to work later than we expected, then Kerriann didn't nap in the car.  So we ended up doing some shopping, but accomplished a lot so it was still a good day.  We finally found a TV stand for our living room, and we also got curtains and a curtain rod for the living room.  The condo is slowly but surely starting to look like a home.  The walls are still bare, but I refuse to hang or develop any more pictures until we get our wedding proofs back.  So, out of my hands for now, but hopefully we'll have some nice photos on our bare white walls soon! :)  Here's one of Kerriann helping with the TV stand assembly...



This morning was spent hanging the curtains, doing laundry, and other odds and ends around the house. De-cluttering takes so much longer than it should!

Anyways, back to my original reason for posting.  I'm finally up to date on my 365 Project blog, so check it out by clicking THIS LINK.  My photo quality has really suffered the past couple of weeks, but I'm really hoping to get back into the groove of things soon.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday so far!

PS I downloaded the 30 day trial of Photoshop Lightroom a few days ago and have been playing around ever since!  It's definitely going to take a lot of practice to figure out how to really improve my images, but I'm looking forward to getting the end results I've been craving.  I love the ability that it gives you to take a photo from good to great (in my opinion, I just love that professional, finished look!).  Here's one more of Kevin and Kerriann sharing a moment that is just too cute not to share!

2 comments:

  1. That photo is SO precious! I LOVE watching Evan and Logan together. Isn't it such a wonderful feeling!? Great picture! Love Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo is amazing! It would look so nice in a rustic frame. I found you on FTLOB, and am just browsing your blog. Daughters and daddies have a special thing. That picture really is great...
    Dawn @ www.atfirstblushbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete