Friday, March 25, 2011

Interior Design HELP!

I know this is going to sound very trivial (and I know it is), but I have absolutely no clue how I want to decorate our main living space and it's driving me crazy!

After hanging the curtains this morning, Kevin and I both agreed that we didn't love the look that we had previously decided on.  It was just too "blah" for us.  We'd both like more of a pop of color, so here we are, back at square one.

I really want our living room/kitchen/formal dining room (which is actually our office) to be a great looking space that reflects both of our personalities, but this is so much easier said than done.  I'd like something light and airy that is easy on the eyes and relaxing, but we'd both also like a bright pop of color to keep it exciting.

Here are a few decorative items that I purchased a few days ago and still really love... just some fillers for a glass vase:


We also have cream colored sweater pillows that I'd like to use, dark brown leather couches, and dark wood coffee and end tables.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow, Tanya! :) Can't wait to check out your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete