Monday, March 7, 2011

Autumn's Baby Shower

Yesterday I attended one of my best friend's baby showers!

Autumn and her husband, Josh, were and still are two of my very best friends from home.  Autumn and I became friends in high school, and then we both became friends with Josh in high school when he moved to our area from California.  They dated throughout high school and then tied the knot last April.  Autumn and Josh are just the best couple and I am so thrilled for their little boy, Owen, to arrive sometime in the next month or so.  No couple is more deserving than they are. :)


I took so many pictures yesterday, but I'm only going to share a couple for now.  I'm using the ancient computer from my childhood which doesn't make uploading or sharing photos an easy task!  Autumn's family did such a great job on every little detail of her shower.  The candy bar, cake, desert table and decorations all looked so professional!  I had a great time chatting with Autumn, watching her open the cutest gifts for Owen, and of course chowing down on all of the great food! 



I love you guys, congratulations again on baby Owen!

2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from Meg's Monday Mingle bloghop ...

    I love baby showers, I think they're so fun and such a wonderful reason to celebrate, a baby is an amazing gift. Congrats to your friends!

    Is that your little girl in the previous post? She is beautiful!!

    Hope you have a great week :)
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's my daughter! Thanks so much for the compliment, I agree that she is beautiful and she is such a sweetie too. ;)

    ReplyDelete