Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm still here!

I know it's been forever since my last post!  I have really been missing blogging, and I hope that I can become more active again once Kevin is gone.  For now, I'm just trying to focus on him, Kerriann, classes and our house.

Since my last post we have survived a move from MD to WV, two weeks of classes at WVU, researching and choosing a preschool for Kerriann, a hurricane, an earthquake, my camera getting lost or stolen, a wonderful visit from Grammy and Paul, my 23rd birthday, an attempt at a surprise going away party for Kevin (although Hurricane Irene sort of rained on our parade... haha) and Kevin's last day of work... I'm sure there is probably more but I will stop at that.  I think you all get the point that it's been hectic!

As I just mentioned, my camera is gone... luckily (or should I say unluckily?) I am taking a photojournalism class through WVU so I was able to rent a DSLR camera from the school of journalism.  It is a definite downgrade from my camera, and it's a Nikon (I'm used to using a Canon), but I am starting to get the hang of it after practicing the past week.  Here are a few shots from the past week to hold you over until I have more time to post... I promise one day I will get Kerriann's birthday pics up :).






No comments:

Post a Comment