Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Bucket List

Yesterday while browsing Pinterest during a study break, I stumbled across this cute Fall Bucket List and immediately printed it off and decided to attempt to complete every item before winter arrives.


I know some of them will be a little tricky with Kerriann and with Kevin gone (go on a date?  maybe they mean a mother/daughter date?), but I think with a little dedication I will be able to make this a fall to remember!

I'm not sure exactly what we'll be doing there, but Kerriann's school has their first field trip planned for a trip to Rich's Fright Farm in October.  Many of my friends will know exactly what fright farm is and will be wondering why they would allow children to be taken there... hahahahaha... anyways... before I take a stroll down memory lane... I'm guessing they have pumpkin patches, hay rides, and corn mazes or something like that for daytime, family-friendly activities.  This will be an opportunity for me to cross a few items off of the list in one day!

In other news, today makes TWO WEEKS since Kevin left.  It seems like it's been so much longer than two weeks, but I guess every extremely long countdown has to begin somewhere.

I know I'm just throwing a lot of random thoughts out there at this point, but today was Kerriann's first day that she didn't have all smileys on her report sheet from school.  Each day I get a daily sheet with smiley faces saying how she did in different areas.  Today in "listening" and "using my words" categories she had straight lines instead of smileys drawn in.  She was in a cranky mood this evening when I took her to Chick Fil A for dinner (it was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse night) so I'm guessing she was just having a bad day.  Poor thing.  We were able to Skype with Kevin tonight and she was more quiet than usual.  I hope she will be back to her usual, cheery self by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment