Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kerriann's 2nd Birthday Party

Yes, I'm aware that this post is over a month late, but I can't go on with my blog without having this post!










We celebrated Kerriann's 2nd birthday with a party at Perryville Park among family and close friends.






Kerriann, Kevin and I had a great time visiting with all of our friends and family, eating cake and playing games.









The weather held out for us even though it was forecasted to rain.  It was hot and humid, but nothing that we couldn't handle!








A big thanks goes out to my mother in law, Katie, for making the beautiful cookies and Minnie themed vegetable tray, brother in law Ryan, my Dad, and friends Marshall and Jacqueline for helping to set up before the party, and to all those who brought the cutest gifts for Kerriann!  She loves every single gift she received!

No comments:

Post a Comment