Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day 2011




I know I'm a week late, but Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there, especially my wonderful husband, Kevin, my own father, and Kevin's father Tom.  I am so lucky to have all three of these men in my life and I am thankful for them everyday, not just on Father's Day!  

The above photos were from an attempt to make a cute photo related gift for Kevin from Kerriann.  She didn't cooperate as well as I had hoped (she spent more time throwing the letters into the bushes than she did posing), but in the end we had a few shots that were decent enough to make into a card that she framed and gave to him on Sunday morning.  We weren't able to pamper Kevin all day on Sunday because we had to take him to the airport to leave for training in Alabama, but we had a lot of fun together Thursday and Friday evenings and all day Saturday.  

On Thursday night we went for a walk at the water front around Tyding's Park in Havre de Grace.  




On Friday night we took a walk to the Bulle Rock playground and spent some time playing there until bedtime.




And Saturday we spent the day at Rehoboth Beach, DE.  I'll post more from that soon!


I was looking through my iPhoto library and my former blog to try to find a few pictures from Father's Day last year so we could compare, and I was so sad to find that I didn't have any!  I'm not sure what happened there.  I will have to ask Kevin if he remembers what we did to celebrate last year!  I did find a few really cute shots of Kevin and Kerriann from 8 days before Father's Day, so I'll share those now so we can compare how they've changed over the past year!




How cute was (is) she?!?!

Happy Father's Day, Kevin!

3 comments:

  1. oh my oh my these pictures are SOOOOOO precious. There is nothing quite as sweet as seeing a Daddy playing with his kiddos. IT melts my heart. Happy Dad's day to your awesome hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so sweet as is your lil one:) Popping over from comment love day! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete