Monday, June 6, 2011

Beautiful Evening

I wrote this post last Friday morning but for some reason it didn't post!

Yesterday was such a beautiful and busy day for us.  Our AC finally had the house nice and cool after a long couple of days in 90-100 degree heat without it.  I am so thankful for AC now and will never take it for granted again!  We had record breaking highs in the Baltimore area and it was just miserable sitting in the condo with KA, waiting for the repairman to fix it, and then waiting for it to cool off.

Anyways, we started off our morning with a trip to My Gym.  It's been a few weeks since our last class there and I could tell that Kerriann was really happy to be back.  She had a great time and even seemed to warm up more to the kids.  Lately she has been acting scared anytime another kid would come near her, but by the end of class she was giving out hugs voluntarily!  It was so cute!  I hope that phase is behind us.

After My Gym we made a trip to the mall to continue my sunglasses hunt.  My eyes have really been bothering me lately and with all the driving I do I really needed to get a polarized pair.  I am so happy to report that I finally found some, and for a great price... yay!  The difference between the new ones and my old ones is like night and day.  Hopefully this will help with some of the issues I've been having while driving lately.

After the mall, we met Kevin and two of his co-workers at Chick Fil A for lunch.  Kerriann loves visiting "moo cow" and seeing the balloons, so this is a favorite spot for both of us.  I love that the employees are so helpful to anyone who has kids!  It was really nice to finally meet some of Kevin's co-workers, too.

We spent the rest of our afternoon doing laundry, grocery shopping, and preparing for another weekend away.  When Kevin came home from work we all had dinner together and then walked to the park.  It was such a beautiful evening, too nice to waste sitting inside!  Here are some photos from our trip.







1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! The second to last is my favorite though! I imagine the caption being something like 'oops!' She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete