Monday, June 20, 2011

Cabela's

As we were leaving Wheeling after our visit with Grammy, Kevin begged me to stop at the Cabela's store so we could show Kerriann the animals.  I finally agreed, because I figured it would be good to get her a little more exercise before our long drive home.


Kerriann was a little freaked out by the giant bears, and threw poor Minnie Mouse over the display railing as a sacrifice in an attempt to save herself.


Luckily, I was able to retrieve Minnie before she sustained any injuries, and we all moved onto some safer animals.


At this point my camera died, but we seriously saw every type of fake stuffed animal you can imagine.  I wasn't expecting an entire zoo of dead animals!  It was actually really impressive, once you got past the gross factor.

I'm not sure if we'll be visiting Cabela's again anytime soon, unless Kevin promises to buy me some more of their delicious marshmallow and peanut butter fudge which I highly recommend if you're ever in the area. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say your daughter is beautiful and adorable!! I've been somehow talked into spending 4 hours at Cabelas, looking down every single aisle! And I didn't get the fudge :(

    ReplyDelete