Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Tonight Kerriann experienced her first taste of trick or treating!  Trick or treat takes place on Thursday night this year in Morgantown, and unfortunately I have night class.  When I saw the sign that Chick-Fil-A's family night this week was "trunk or treat" themed I knew we had to stop by!  Kerriann is a big fan of their food and I wanted her to be able to trick or treat at least once this year.

After we had dinner inside, we got in line for trick or treating.



She was so excited that it was hard to keep her standing still in line.  There was a little girl dressed as a princess in front of us, so I asked her to please stay in line behind the princess.  So she proceeded to stand right up against this poor girl.  Luckily she didn't care much, but I tried to teach Kerriann a lesson in personal space without much success... haha.


Luckily I had my trusty sidekick aka "Aunt Loogy" along to help out with my crazy girl.


Kerriann had a great time going up to each car and saying "trick or treat" before getting her candy.  The only candy she ended up getting that was appropriate for her age was a little pack of M&M's, but I don't think that was entirely a bad thing!  She loved trying them for the first time and was so cute eating them.


We had a great night and hopefully we'll get to take her trick or treating again this year, but if not, at least we got a little taste of Halloween festivities tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment