Sunday, October 9, 2011

Busy, Busy

Another busy week has almost come and gone since my last real post.  This past week was so hectic.  Wednesdays and Thursdays are always crazy for us with my night classes, and this week was no exception.

Kerriann wore a Halloween outfit to school for the first time this week... she loves this Dora shirt and I'm definitely going to have her wear it as much as possible during October so you will probably see it on here again!  I also bought her a cute Dora Halloween book that she's really enjoyed reading the past couple of days.



She's still a huge fan of drawing, and loves having me trace the outline of her body onto these huge sheets of paper.


Her favorite thing to do in her playroom is wash her hands in her kitchen sink.

Friday I had a lot of cleaning and errands to catch up on, and we met my friend Autumn and her son Owen at the park after I picked KA up from school.  Friday evening we had dinner with Christiane and Alana at Boston Beanery.


And yesterday we spent the morning relaxing because Kerriann did not want to leave the house... not even to go to the park!  It was a beautiful day and I thought she would be all for it, but she wanted to dance, read books and watch TV.  I can tell that she really loves spending time at our house and misses it during the week.

After a failed attempt at nap time, we picked Christiane up and went shopping at the outlets in Washington, PA.  Kerriann was pretty crazy the entire trip and we didn't get everything we were looking for, but we finally got her some boots and a dress coat so I'd say the trip was successful!

Today we went to mass in the morning, took Christiane grocery shopping, and then came home to pack.  Then I met my Aunt Sherrie and Uncle John to drop Kerriann off for the next two nights.  I was so sad to see her go, but I know she's going to have a lot of fun, as usual!  Her school is closed for Columbus day tomorrow, so they agreed to take her to help me out.  I also have my first big presentation on Wednesday so it's great that I am able to meet with my group in the evenings to prepare.

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of Kerriann before church this morning... it's seriously impossible to get a crisp, clear shot of her with the camera I'm using now, and these were my best attempts!


No comments:

Post a Comment