Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Bucket List: Photoshoot in Leaf Pile

Finally... I can mark the first item off of our fall bucket list!



Today Kerriann and I stopped in Woodburn Circle on our way home from church to snap a few pictures.  I have seriously been slacking the past month.  It seems like every day that we are free it rains, or something else comes up so we can't get outside and play.  We were only out about 20 minutes (didn't want to get towed from where I was illegally parked!), but I got a few cute ones that I'm happy with considering the circumstances.  Hopefully we will have a chance for a REAL fall photoshoot sometime in the next week or two.








2 comments:

  1. I love love the door picture and all of these are just so beautiful with the brick building and the leaves everywhere. Gorgeous little girl and shots!

    ReplyDelete