Monday, October 17, 2011

iPhone Pics

On Friday my new iPhone 4S arrived!  I've only been using it since Saturday afternoon but so far I am loving it.  It's super fast, never freezes or shuts off, and the camera is pretty amazing compared to the one on my previous phone.  It just makes taking photos and videos of Kerriann so much easier!


I'm kind of embarrassed to admit, but I've taken 40+ photos since Saturday.  So here are a few of my favorites... since I don't really feel like talking that much tonight.  I still want everyone to get their KA fix!

Trying out her new dress coat before church on Sunday morning


Since Friday she has been asking to use the potty!  Still no "success" but this is a step in the right direction!


Playing with sidewalk chalk in the driveway on Sunday afternoon


One of the pretty flowers left in our front yard


Checking out Krepp's park for the first time on Sunday evening



This was the first time she's ever wanted to sit on the swings!  She still didn't want to actually swing, but another step in the right direction!


Eating breakfast and watching cartoons before school Monday morning


Sunset, Monday evening


Meeting Autumn and Owen at the park Monday evening (Christiane came too but wasn't in any pics)



Dinner at Chick-Fil-A after the park


Bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment