Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Goodbye October, Hello November!

I woke up so excited to see a new month on the calendar this morning.  Even though the beginning of the month isn't exactly a milestone in our deployment countdown, it still feels like a fresh start.

Today was pretty quiet.  My afternoon class ended up getting canceled so I used the day to catch up on a few chores around the house.  I also did a little bit of shopping at the grocery store and made a quick run to the mall.  I FINALLY found a bottle of glycerine free lotion that I'm loving.  The only downside is that it was very expensive, so I'm still on the lookout for other alternatives.

I picked Kerriann up after school and realized that I forgot to buy the chicken I had gone to the grocery store for, so we went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner.  I think we are just going to call it our Tuesday dinner ritual from now on.  The place is so kid friendly, and it's just nice to get out of the house and be around other people in the evenings.



She was such a good girl for me the entire time and ate almost all of her fruit cup and chicken nuggets.  I had a decaf coffee because I woke up with a semi-sore throat this morning.

After dinner we headed home to relax the rest of the evening.  Right before bed Kerriann asked for candy so of course I let her have her M&Ms along with a glass of milk for a snack.

I also have to share a few more cute Halloween crafts that Kerriann brought home from school yesterday and today (this is mainly for Daddy!)...





Oh ok... and a few more of Kerriann from tonight... reading "Go Dog Go" one of her newest favorite books.



I hope everyone else had a great day... and PS we're at the 7 week mark! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment