Monday, November 14, 2011

Tea Time

On Saturday Kerriann, Christiane and I went to Aunt Sherrie's house for a tea party!


I really felt spoiled after eating this delicious meal.  Aunt Sherrie was so accommodating of my crazy gluten and dairy free diet, yet everything still tasted amazing.  She made a white bean soup, tea sandwiches (on GF bread) and dairy and gluten free chocolate cookies.  Cooking for myself every day really makes me appreciate having someone else's home cooked meal.  Why does it always taste better when someone else makes it for you?  Has anyone else noticed that?  Anyways... I am definitely going to be asking for the soup and cookie recipes for the future.


After tea, we decided to take a trip to the game farm since the weather was so beautiful.  


For those of you who are not from WV, the game farm is a sort of wildlife preserve (I'm not sure what they technically call it) that has animals that are native to WV, they are just fenced in in their natural surroundings.  Kerriann went the previous weekend with Aunt Sherrie and Uncle John and was excited to be going back again so soon.




All three of us had a great time with Uncle John and Aunt Sherrie.  It is so nice living close to them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment