Sunday, May 15, 2011

Futon Snuggles

On Tuesday Kerriann, Christiane (my sister), and I drove from West Virginia back to our condo in Maryland.  When we arrived I could tell that Kerriann was excited to be back in our own house.

Right now we have our futon in her room since we only have two bedrooms.  Usually when guests come she will sleep in her pack 'n play in our room and the guests get her room.  Lately she has been really into snuggling on the futon with a blanket, pillow and book (and usually Elmo, too).  She never falls asleep, but it's cute to watch and listen to her snuggle in and say "go night-night."



Sometimes she doesn't want us to be in the room with her as she looks at books, and other times she wants us to read to her.  Both are so cute.  I think she is probably ready for a "big girl" bed, but I'M not ready yet, so she'll stay in her crib a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment