Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Issues and KA Pics

Apparently there have been some issues going on with Blogger (the site I use to blog) the past day or two.  Yesterday I had the time to actually get on and try to catch up from the last two weeks, but the site wasn't working!  I was pretty annoyed, but now I am just relieved to see that I didn't lose any of my content.  Apparently some people are missing posts that they made.  I have never backed up any of my posts, and I would be so upset to lose any of them.  I haven't really kept a baby book for Kerriann since I started this blog, so this is all I have!

Since I'm so behind, I'm probably just going to be posting a lot of pictures and not a lot of writing until I get caught up.  With that said, here are some really cute ones of Kerriann that I've been meaning to share for a few weeks now.  I used a few of them for gifts for the mothers in my life so I didn't want to show them to the world until after Mother's Day.

In the first few she was having fun playing with a little toy that has wheels on the bottom on my window.  She was watching out the window for Kevin to come home from work.



And these were from the day that we had all of the tornado warnings.  We had the windows open before the wind became too strong and we were both enjoying the breeze.





No comments:

Post a Comment