Friday, February 4, 2011

WE'RE MOVING!

Just wanted to do a quick update because I know life is about to get really crazy for us!  In the past two days we have decided that it is a better career move for Kevin to work with his until for the next year or so until his deployment.  Some of you will remember that we were looking at places to buy or rent close to Aberdeen Proving Grounds in December, and our #1 pick just happens to still be open.  So last night we went back again to check it out now that the previous tenants are gone and we still loved it, so we signed a 12 month lease!  We will (hopefully) start moving in tomorrow (Saturday).  Pray for us that everything goes smoothly with the move over the next few days!  I'll post pictures of the condo and our gorgeous view of the Chesapeake Bay as soon as possible.

On another note HAPPY 18 MONTHS KERRIANN!  I was working on a little video to commemorate this milestone, but now that we're moving it's been put on hold.  I promise I'll finish it eventually because I've already done too much work for it to go to waste!

Alright, I have to go pack and make dinner and cupcakes for Kerriann's birthday dinner tonight.  Love you all and can't wait to have many of you as guests in our new home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment