Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Day at Home

Kerriann and I spent the entire day at home. It snowed last night and all day today, so there wasn't really much we could go out and do. I didn't think to bring her snowsuit home from school yesterday and it was really too cold to go out and play without it. Besides, the wind was pretty brutal so it wouldn't have been much fun for either of us.

Instead we spent our day cleaning and watching TV in our pajamas. Though I was kind of mopey all day, I think it was exactly what we needed. A day free of homework to just snuggle. That doesn't happen very often. I probably should have been doing homework, but I really just needed a mental health day.

I had time to play with my camera for the first time in ages (other than assignments for school), so I took full advantage and got lots of cute shots of Kerriann throughout the day. I really need to make more of an effort to pick up my camera and take more for Kevin. I know he really enjoys seeing them.

I do send him a lot of iPhone pictures (which I'm also going to share soon) but I don't put much into those.




Seriously, could she be any cuter? I wish we had more days like today.

PS I think it's safe to say that she's POTTY TRAINED! She hasn't had an accident for the past couple of weeks and has even been waking up dry every morning. I'm so proud!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! And I know you are so proud of her for being potty trained! We have been having a heck of time with Payton. She is doing pretty well at school, but home is a whole other story. Any tips you want to share??

    ReplyDelete