Friday, August 5, 2011

Bad Blogger

Yes... I've been a bad blogger for the past month and it makes me sad!  I write this blog as a way to keep and share family memories, and I hate that I won't be able to look back at July 2011 and know exactly what we were up to.

I've decided to cancel our Chicago trip just to lower my stress level over the next few weeks.  I found myself feeling extremely overwhelmed on Wednesday and knew it was the right thing to do, despite how much I was looking forward to the trip.  We just can't do it all and sometimes we have to sacrifice things we really want for our sanity.

Tomorrow is Kerriann's 2nd birthday party so I have been busy prepping for that all week.  Maybe I am going a little overboard for a 2nd birthday party for 30 adults, but I really do love planning parties and events and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I hope one day Kerriann will look back at the photos of her birthday parties and be glad that Mommy put so much time and effort into making her birthdays special.  I know my parents did that for me and I want to pass that onto my children.

I'll leave you with a couple of photos of Kerriann at My Gym's free play time on Monday... Kevin had the day off so we took her together.  I forgot my socks so I had to sit out which gave me a chance to observe and take a few shots from the sidelines.  She had a great time showing Daddy off to her teachers and displaying all of her tricks for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment