Saturday, November 20, 2010

Behind the Scenes Wedding Pics

Photos taken either by me, my bridesmaids or Kevin's Uncle Larry Shapiro... many more professional pictures to come in the next few weeks!  Also, if you're interested I've started a photo sharing site at http://herlihywedding.shutterfly.com/ ... so follow this link for more photos by friends and family.  Thank you to all who have already uploaded theirs already!
Katie and me waiting to leave the hotel for the church
Cousins Christiane and Courtney Lohr
Bridesmaids/Chi Omega sisters in the limo-Katie, Erica, Kaycee, Kat and Molly
My bouquet
Another view of the limo-Kaycee, Erica, Molly, Christiane, Autumn and Courtney
Love this one!
Next few pics by Larry...big thanks to him for getting some of my favorite shots of the day!
Mr. and Mrs. Herlihy!!!
Kaycee and Chris
Molly and Jon
Kevin's parents, Tom and Katie, with Uncle Paul in the background
Posing for professional pictures with my ladies



Kevin's older brother, Sean


Kevin's younger brother, Ryan
With our parents, Dwight, Muriel, Katie and Tom
With Tom and Katie
With my parents
Seal it with a kiss!
Posing before our SURPRISE helicopter getaway from the church to the reception!
Definitely one of the most memorable moments of the day
The pilot teaching me how to open the windows for more air... "just in case"
Bridesmaids watching our sendoff 
My Dad... probably telling Julie all about how he can't believe we didn't tell anyone what we were doing!
Beautiful cousins... Rosie, Kelly and Marisa
More Herlihy family...Julie, Kerriann, Meggie, Marisa and John
Kerriann and Marisa
Another gorgeous pic of the two!
Cousin David with Kerriann
Aunts Patty and Julie...I owe them so much for all of their help before, during and after the wedding!
Tom looking sharp!
Our lighted monogram at the reception
Sweetheart table
Our beautiful daughter and flower girl
Daddy's Girl
Family pic with Izaak who has been with us from the beginning!
Mother/Son Dance
Last picture of the night with bridesmaid Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment