Thursday, November 4, 2010

New blog

Hi friends, family and other loyal blog followers! I am pleased to announce that I've finally found the time to start a new blog. I'm not promising that I will be great about updates over the next two weeks, but eventually I will pick up the pace! The plan for now is to work all weekend to pack our house and tie up loose ends in Enterprise, then we will attend Kevin's graduation ceremony on Tuesday November 9, and will leave for Potomac, MD later that day. We will be staying in Potomac with Kevin's Aunt Patti until Kevin gets a job and we find permanent housing. Thanks again to Patti for opening up your home to us!

As many of you know Kevin and I were finally married in a beautiful Catholic ceremony on October 30, 2010. I'm going to start there and work to fill in any gaps that were left between the end of "The Southern Life" and our new blog that has yet to be "officially" named.

Now... sit back and enjoy the next chapter in the lives of Adriane, Kevin and Kerriann! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment