Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crackers...

...are currently Miss Kerriann's favorite snack!  She honestly cannot go a day, let alone 3 hours without a few "ca ca's."  At this point, we make sure to stock up on a few boxes of Ritz Vegetable Crackers every time we go to the store, because in the event that we ran out, I'm sure we would have a huge temper tantrum on our hands!  

It seems like all of the photos I've taken of her lately either involve "ca ca's" or her sippy of milk, but it's so hard to get cute pictures of her unless something REALLY has her attention!  Otherwise she is all about the camera and wants to come look at herself on the viewfinder (which is so cute, but not conducive to me getting pics!).

I've also realized that since the starting of my previous blog, The Southern Life, I've drifted away from actually writing posts to only posting photos with a quick explanation.  One of my New Year's resolutions this year is going to be to get back into writing.  I really want Kerriann to be able to refer back to these posts one day when she's wondering what she was like as a baby or toddler.  I also want to be able to look back for my own sake... my memory definitely isn't what it used to be!

So please... hold me accountable!  If you notice that I haven't talked about what Kerriann, Kevin, and me are REALLY up to lately... call me out on it!  Here are a few pictures I snapped earlier today of Kerriann enjoying some of her favorite snack!






No comments:

Post a Comment