Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Kerriann woke up on Valentine's Day to a pile of sweet gifts from a few special family members.



First she opened gifts from her grandparents. A Dora jewelry set from Grandma and a cute red dress from Grammy and Papa (which you'll see in pictures in the future!).


Next up was the package from Aunt Julie and family... markers and chocolate, two of her favorite items!


And finally... presents from mommy. A box of princess chocolates and a new pair of "sparkly shoes" since her black ones are getting tight. I knew we would need replacements before too long!


Kerriann and I both got cards in the mail from Kevin. It is always such a treat when we get mail from him and it made my day! He's also treating me to a day at the spa... if I can just find a few free hours to go. Even though he is so far away, he knew exactly how to spoil me this year. I was worried that Valentine's Day might be depressing for me, but the little things he did meant so much to me that I still had a great day. Hope everyone else's Valentine's Day was filled with just as much love as ours was!

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet picture of your little one enjoying her Valentine's goodies!! She is just too precious! This reminds me that I need to get my Valentine's post going.

    ReplyDelete