Saturday, February 18, 2012

On the Eve of Valentine's Day

The day before Valentine's Day I picked Kerriann up from school and took her to pick out Valentines to give out to her classmates for the first time. 

We went to Target (where I was extremely disappointed with the selection) and she picked out Disney princess cards. 

She was so excited to open the box and start addressing them when we got home. Her teachers sent home a list of names, so I wrote them out and then she signed her name in purple.





I put some Valentine's Day themed cookies in the oven to bake as we worked, just for good measure.

I had so much fun making cards with Kerriann for the first time. Next year I'm hoping to get more creative and help her do something homemade for her friends and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment